Malta Maritime News
Malta Marittima Agency featured on European Cluster Colloboration Platform
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform is a service facility aiming to provide cluster organisations with modern tools
These tools allow to:
- make efficient use of networking instruments (search/find potential partners and opportunities)
- develop collaboration trans-nationally (within Europe) and internationally (beyond Europe)
- support the emergence of new value chains through cross-sectorial cooperation
- access the latest quality information on cluster development
- improve their performance and increase their – as well as their members’ - competitiveness.
Malta Marittima marches on. Launching of the Logistics Working Group - Maritime Cluster
Our Ocean, Malta 5-6 October 2017
€100,000 allocation towards award to help researchers and entrepreneurs
The Malta Marittima Agency (MMA), in collaboration with the University of Malta, launched the Maritime Seed Award (MarSA), where a total of €100,000 will be allocated through a competitive call to innovators and entrepreneurs interested in bringing their ideas closer to commercialisation.
The announcement was made at a ceremony on 20 March, attended by Minister for Competitiveness and Digital, Maritime and Services Economy Emmanuel Mallia, the University of Malta Rector Professor Alfred J. Vella, Pro Rector Prof. Saviour Zammit, Director CEBI Prof. Russell Smith, Director KTO Dr Ing. Anton Bartolo, and Chairman of the Malta Marittima Agency Dr Daniel Aquilina - Malta Independent